Samurai help Power Rangers become more mainstream again (Not the same level of MMPR) since it had strong ratings and had good toy sales. It introduced Power Rangers to younger kids that miss out on the Old Saban era and Disney era and had good marketing to it. I don't think Power Rangers will become as mainstream as MMPR once was unless the new movie does well. Megaforce didn't do that great since they didn't had a cool motif to it since the rangers look rather generic. I hear Super Megaforce did pretty well thanks to the nostalgia of the older shows and the key gimmick.

That's true but what about popularity and ratings if the show and franchise doesn't have popularity and ratings including reviews that means the franchise is about to end and decline which means nickelodeon will ends partnership with saban when dino super charge is ending.

They will likely renewal their contract with Nick until 2018. They renew their contract with Nick in 2013 to 2016. As long if the show does well then they will stick with Nick.

How does Super Sentai stay consistent while Metal Heroes and Kamen Rider take a break now and then...in turn...Metal Hero shows were combined to make VR Troopers and Beetleborgs...while it took an era to do Masked Rider.

They will likely renewal their contract with Nick until 2018. They renew their contract with Nick in 2013 to 2016. As long if the show does well then they will stick with Nick.
Could be but since the franchise still doesn't have the popularity it once had i have a feeling that it won't happen.

Class of 2005
I was laughing at the person who said Discovery Family. I remember when they had Endurance. But yeah I don't feel the popularity is declining but people can't tell you anything, casual fans, that is after "lost in space". What the hell is "lost in space"? Its Lost Galaxy!!!

I don't mind it airing on Nickelodeon but the airing format is sad and needs to be change. there's no need for 2 year completion. Its like 38/32 episodes all over again.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
It depends entirely on if the toys are still selling. From my understanding, Bandai counts Super Sentai and Power Rangers as one property when they release their financial reports of toys sold worldwide. On these reports, Sentai/PR consistently ranks something like 4th or 5th behind Yo-kai Watch, Gundam, Kamen Rider and Pretty Cure. So it still is pulling in the bucks. Basically, like its Japanese counterpart, the toy sales for Power Rangers are the main thing keeping the franchise alive. As long as toys are being sold in America, we're going to keep getting more Power Rangers shows.

I agree.

I was laughing at the person who said Discovery Family. I remember when they had Endurance. But yeah I don't feel the popularity is declining but people can't tell you anything, casual fans, that is after "lost in space". What the hell is "lost in space"? Its Lost Galaxy!!!

I don't mind it airing on Nickelodeon but the airing format is sad and needs to be change. there's no need for 2 year completion. Its like 38/32 episodes all over again.

You know what, if nickelodeon cares about power rangers like their original programmes then they should give more promos dedicated to that show and shorted the hiatus and if not it will be curtains for the franchise unless netflix or maybe online video channel something will revive the franchise and air new shows or maybe make a reboot with original content without any japanese footage