Is PROO the last season of Power Rangers?

I got this in a PM at another messageboard.

J-Ranger said:
I know this might and probably will sound like BS but I have my sources that state that PR has no current plans to renew after PROO. It might but from what I hear at the exec offices, no one is interested in continuining the franchise regardless of money.
disappointed.gif
bawling.gif
 
This rumor, Like a freaking mutant Cockroach crawls back out from under the fridge every year.

Spray it away and try to find something stronger for next year.
 
When the toys stop selling, then PR will be canceled. Since Power Rangers remains to be the number one toy franchise amongst young boys, there'll be no cancellation plans any time soon.
 
When the toys stop selling, then PR will be canceled. Since Power Rangers remains to be the number one toy franchise amongst young boys, there'll be no cancellation plans any time soon.



At the rate Bandai America's going it won't be long. Sweet crap the Megazord this year is such garbage. I'm glad I got DX Daibouken and all of the Aux Mecha.
 
At the rate Bandai America's going it won't be long. Sweet crap the Megazord this year is such garbage. I'm glad I got DX Daibouken and all of the Aux Mecha.

Yeah, but little kids and their parents don't know anything about the Bouken mecha or care about it, and they outnumber the fans, or at least one would think.
 
Yeah, but little kids and their parents don't know anything about the Bouken mecha or care about it, and they outnumber the fans, or at least one would think.

Actually I've not only heard stories about Parents (ANd Kids) looking at the Megazord this year, making a face and passing but I've actually seen it in one case.

Little kid, maybe nine years old, was in TRU picked up a Drivemax Megazord box and then promptly put it down with a very sour look on his face.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top