Is Netflix Thinking of Getting Rid Of The Basic Plan?

Netflix's recent moves only prove how money-hungry they've become. By eliminating the Basic plan, they're essentially forcing loyal customers to dig deeper into their pockets. It's disheartening to see a company that was once revolutionary in the streaming industry transform into just another profit-driven corporation. I'll be actively looking for alternatives to escape Netflix's insatiable greed.They're disregarding the financial constraints of their subscribers, pushing them towards more expensive options. It's evident that Netflix values their bottom line more than customer loyalty. Well, guess what? I won't be part of their greedy game anymore. I'll be canceling my subscription and seeking out platforms that prioritize fair pricing.

Netflix's greedy tactics are truly disappointing. They're taking advantage of their dominant position in the streaming market by eliminating the Basic plan and essentially forcing users to pay more. It's a betrayal of their loyal subscribers who have supported them for years. I'm disgusted by their greed and will be actively seeking alternatives to Netflix. We people put you on the top, we can drag you down to the bottom too Netflix.
Netflix's decision to kill the Basic plan is a prime example of corporate greed. They're preying on their customers' loyalty and willingness to pay, without considering the financial strain it might cause. It's a shame to see a company that was once synonymous with innovation now prioritizing profits above all else. I'm done with Netflix and their greed-driven agenda.

In the case of the Philippines, the situation with Netflix's Basic plan is quite different. Here, the Basic tier is priced at 249 pesos, which is approximately $4.44 USD. Compared to other regions, this price is already quite affordable and offers good value for the content available. While the potential removal of the Basic plan might not have the same impact here, it's still important for Netflix to consider the varying economic circumstances of their subscribers in different countries.

Seriously Unserious
Here in Indonesia we pay 49000 Rupiah, That is around $3.26 so it became cheaper. There is no rumor of removal here.