Final-Fantasy-Brave-Exvius.jpg

It's a mobile Final Fantasy, right? Is it worth it to play and is the game's story and gameplay comparable to the main Final Fantasies?

I also heard that you can't download the whole game because it only downloads the map or area that you are in. Is that true?

What are your thoughts about the game?

Last edited:
This game(Final Fantasy Brave Exvius free-to-play mobile game) is based on two games though- Final Fantasy series elements and and the Brave Frontier games as well. It uses elements from the Final Fantasy series such a magic spells, and you can summon monsters. You can have characters from past Final Fantasy and Brave Frontier titles to help you along the quest.

This game(Final Fantasy Brave Exvius free-to-play mobile game) is based on two games though- Final Fantasy series elements and and the Brave Frontier games as well. It uses elements from the Final Fantasy series such a magic spells, and you can summon monsters. You can have characters from past Final Fantasy and Brave Frontier titles to help you along the quest.
Oh, so it has characters from Brave Frontier too. I'm not familiar with that game franchise but I think the concept might be similar to Kingdom Hearts. It looks more on the serious side though. Kingdom Heart's Disney characters are on the childish/jolly side.

I never knew it was based on two games, am learning this now. Let me check it out though and post what i'm sure of. Thank you for the heads up though.

It is a lot of fun and it gave me nostalgia from the good old days.