HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
It is? I've got a 2 Star of Final Hope too. I can probably fit in SHTZ one for a Wizard series combo until I get something better. Hoping for a Faiz event soon.

Well other than Fourze Cosmic and Blade King (2 star and yet to max level), all my URs are 1 star, with UR Final Hope Wizard being the strongest in stats overall, followed closely by Armed Hibiki (1st version). Armed Hibiki was my first ever UR and was always the strongest one in overall stats until Wizard came by. But then again those were the times where my team wasn't strong enough and I didn't get another UR until Nadeshiko.:laugh: I'll compare Wizard's stats with Fourze Cosmic to see how it fares.

So just got my Kurokage SR to complete the whole Gaim set (shame didn't get the Pine Arms UR last time, was missing the EX item and then missed out SR Kuuga even though obtained the EX at last minute). It's probably the first time I've got every single possible loot that is available in an event (excluding the old URs, got 2 Blade, 1 Kabuto and 1 Beast in the end, would have liked Kivara for combos, but at least no Wizard since that will be going to the shops instantly)

min snopp är gul
Well other than Fourze Cosmic and Blade King (2 star and yet to max level), all my URs are 1 star, with UR Final Hope Wizard being the strongest in stats overall, followed closely by Armed Hibiki (1st version). Armed Hibiki was my first ever UR and was always the strongest one in overall stats until Wizard came by. But then again those were the times where my team wasn't strong enough and I didn't get another UR until Nadeshiko.:laugh: I'll compare Wizard's stats with Fourze Cosmic to see how it fares.

So just got my Kurokage SR to complete the whole Gaim set (shame didn't get the Pine Arms UR last time, was missing the EX item and then missed out SR Kuuga even though obtained the EX at last minute). It's probably the first time I've got every single possible loot that is available in an event (excluding the old URs, got 2 Blade, 1 Kabuto and 1 Beast in the end, would have liked Kivara for combos, but at least no Wizard since that will be going to the shops instantly)

Ah, I see. My strongest one star UR has to be OOO Lost Blaze TaJaDol. It's stronger than all of my 2 stars. I also managed to get 4 UR Beast now through this event. I've never gotten more than 2 star before. This event is just too good. Thanks to that maintenance, I'll be able to reach 130 for another UR before it ends! I'd love a Kivara for the combos since I got the UR Kiva and UR Ixa, but I'm happy with anything at this point. Another SHTZ Wizard wil make it stronger than my Final Hope version anyways, so I don't mind.

Lurker
Anyone having problems when using Android 4.3? After I upgraded I can't do the patrol missions because nothing happens when I click the monster icons. I can't choose orbs either in the Bout screen because clicking the button does nothing.

phone update?

my phone just pushed the kitkat update and now the game plays in constant zoom. any help or ideas?

In the Den-o event, what do the coins do?

I got a bronze coin during the event in a treasure chest, do I do anything with it? How is it used, I see there is a counter of 3 coin colors and I have this one alone. Thank you whoever answers.

I got a bronze coin during the event in a treasure chest, do I do anything with it? How is it used, I see there is a counter of 3 coin colors and I have this one alone. Thank you whoever answers.

Never mind, I found that they are used in the Den-O Gashapon. Only have been playing today, please excuse the noobish behavior XD

Also I chose Black as my rider, how do I get him to fuse with the Battle Hopper? It isn't like the belts, since I already upgraded Faiz R to R+ with his belt, and the bike doesn't give the same option. The box is gray and doesn't let me click.

Never mind, I found that they are used in the Den-O Gashapon. Only have been playing today, please excuse the noobish behavior XD

Also I chose Black as my rider, how do I get him to fuse with the Battle Hopper? It isn't like the belts, since I already upgraded Faiz R to R+ with his belt, and the bike doesn't give the same option. The box is gray and doesn't let me click.

to fuse and "evolve", all the needed units can not be in your current party. after that you should be able to work into BLACK's card menu and find the correct path.

am i correct in the fact, that i didnt get the upgrade fuse item for Den-o, that i can not get that ever now? from the last event i mind you.

No luck

to fuse and "evolve", all the needed units can not be in your current party. after that you should be able to work into BLACK's card menu and find the correct path.

I tried you advice but it still does not seem to work. He is R+ since I used the belt on him, and he is level 22/50, do either of those factors prevent it?

I tried you advice but it still does not seem to work. He is R+ since I used the belt on him, and he is level 22/50, do either of those factors prevent it?

no they do not.

1.make sure black is not in ANY of your parties/teams.

2.make sure he is not locked/saved.

3.make sure that when looking at his card there is a green txt/Kanji to the far left.

4.select him and when looking at his card profile, choose the purplish option.