HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Bandai has once again released a new app for the KR franchise.

http://www.breakjoker.com/

It's available for both iOS and Android. The gameplay is basically similar to blackjack. You collect cards in the game with different numbers from 1-7, during battles you draw cards as close to 21 as possible, and the closest team attacks first.

Like ARCarddass the first pack of cards are available for sale, and you need the codes to activate them. HOWEVER, this is not required to play the game, you can get cards in the app itself through missions and special events (like how RiderBout works).

When you first download the app, you need to download a heap load of data that requires some time, so make sure you have the phone close to a good wifi signal. After the initial walkthrough you have to do this again.

You need a Japanese iTunes account for this app.

The format of the game is similar to that of RiderBout. You can power up your cards or evolve them to a higher rarity. Cards have special abilities to aid yourself in battle, and the accurate henshin sounds/ finsher sounds will be played.

Again like Riderbout you can insert a referral code for a 3-star Fourze card. My referral code is 403673610.

Irregular Hunter
Any way to get the apk to install it on my NA Galaxy Player? Also, does it require a phone/sim card like Rider Bout did? Couldn't play that one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Mine was playing ok but lately it crashes whenever I enter the main menu so I can't play at all...

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Aww~ then how? Well only my iphone is working..so now what? i wanna get Beast and Wizard card.. lol

Irregular Hunter
Found a download for it and tried it, but no luck on my Galaxy Player. I'm guessing all bandai namco mobile-games are limited to phone only, which my GP is not.