Halloween event! Its kiva this time~
Which patrol mission do u guys do? The one with 1 energy cost? Does it make any difference in the chance of boss encounter?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Halloween event! Its kiva this time~
Which patrol mission do u guys do? The one with 1 energy cost? Does it make any difference in the chance of boss encounter?

There used to be a time where the chance of encounter is the same regardless of area. But some time last year they changed it so higher patrol energy areas will have a higher chance of encounter. Basically no matter where you patrol, you will probably end up encountering a boss every 25-35 energy you spend.

To me it's kinda pointless this event. Had UR Kiva last time round already, so just getting UR Ixa is enough for me.

There used to be a time where the chance of encounter is the same regardless of area. But some time last year they changed it so higher patrol energy areas will have a higher chance of encounter. Basically no matter where you patrol, you will probably end up encountering a boss every 25-35 energy you spend.

To me it's kinda pointless this event. Had UR Kiva last time round already, so just getting UR Ixa is enough for me.

ah i see so its really is pointless to do 1 energy area, kinda feeling it the last patrol event. thanks for the info.

it also seems the stats of the URs are much better than the den-o ones right?

ah i see so its really is pointless to do 1 energy area, kinda feeling it the last patrol event. thanks for the info.

it also seems the stats of the URs are much better than the den-o ones right?

Each event will give the better UR card in comparison to older version of the same. This way to urge players to keep playing and of course spending. The new chapter 8 patrol is up and the max level cap is raised from 100 to rumored 120 so I will take this opportunity to explore the new territories and see what other orbs are there for me to exploit.

Seems like the minimum requirement for silver when helping teammates is lowered, not 1mil anymore, I'm guessing it's 500k.

Anyway apparently there's this pumpkin boss that pops up every now and then like Dark Kiva, it only has 1 HP and defeating it gives you tons of medals.

This has got to be my best event on RiderBout so far:

- First I got UR Beast Hyper, Hyper Kabuto and Blade King (one more at Lv 50).
- Got EX Vital Charge on first 3 mil. damage on King Dark.
- Then in over one night, got SR Decade, EX FFR, and SR Black from 2 King Darks and 1 Shadowmoon, plus a SR Gridon to top it of as well!

min snopp är gul
Same here , it's been really good for me too.
2 UR Wizard, 2 UR Beast, 1 UR Hyper Kabuto, 1 UR Black, countless of SR Barons, Gridons and Kurokages.
2 SR Diends from the Gacha too, too bad I wasn't around when his orb was floating around. Didn't realize that Diend raised the boss appearance rate, I get a Shadowmoon after 15 energy or so.
I have the EX FFR, but no SR Decade yet. I should be able to reach 90 for another UR before the event ends.

Same here , it's been really good for me too.
2 UR Wizard, 2 UR Beast, 1 UR Hyper Kabuto, 1 UR Black, countless of SR Barons, Gridons and Kurokages.
2 SR Diends from the Gacha too, too bad I wasn't around when his orb was floating around. Didn't realize that Diend raised the boss appearance rate, I get a Shadowmoon after 15 energy or so.
I have the EX FFR, but no SR Decade yet. I should be able to reach 90 for another UR before the event ends.

Do you have the UR Final Hope Wizard? I would sell the UR Wizard SHTZ version, I think it's considerably worse than the UR Final Hope version.

min snopp är gul
Do you have the UR Final Hope Wizard? I would sell the UR Wizard SHTZ version, I think it's considerably worse than the UR Final Hope version.

It is? I've got a 2 Star of Final Hope too. I can probably fit in SHTZ one for a Wizard series combo until I get something better. Hoping for a Faiz event soon.