Arkvoodle Member Oct 21, 2010 #1 http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=24239 So the Alien franchise has gone from survival-horror to "mind-controlled gay sex?" I'm out.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=24239 So the Alien franchise has gone from survival-horror to "mind-controlled gay sex?" I'm out.
musashi03 HEROW Oct 21, 2010 #2 Weird as hell... But other than that "Brokeback" part in the movie, I think it might do great.
Kura (っ・ω・)っ Oct 21, 2010 #3 Sex and Science Fiction have always gone hand in hand .__. Just read "Passengers" for example.
musashi03 HEROW Oct 21, 2010 #6 I'm willing to bet that Forever Knight will worship this movie even with all the Yaoi involved...
Dark Heart The Bun Is In Your Mind Oct 21, 2010 #8 Your post is misleading. For a second there I thought you where talking about sexual, behind-the-scenes stuff for In Space.
Your post is misleading. For a second there I thought you where talking about sexual, behind-the-scenes stuff for In Space.
P Phanto5692 Member Oct 21, 2010 #10 I'm calling no way on this one. For the simple reason that it's Fox who's financing this, the most uptight group of SOBs in the galaxy.
I'm calling no way on this one. For the simple reason that it's Fox who's financing this, the most uptight group of SOBs in the galaxy.