Imagin Pictures w/Names Located

Tigerhawk21

Member
Hi. Not sure if this is in the right area but I remember someone mentioning that all of the Imagin had their names on them. Having a hard time figuring out what some were I decided to go looking.

I've circled their names to make it easier to see. This is probably pointless but I had fun doing it.

Thanks to SkullMan XX I've found Momotaros and Kintaros but no luck yet with Urataros.

The Crust and Chameleon Imagin I'm not 100% of either. Sorry to be long winded.



Bat (Episodes 1 & 2)



Chameleon (Episodes 3 & 4)



Crust (Episodes 5 & 6)



Crow (Episodes 7 & 8)



Rhino (Episodes 9 & 10)



Ivy (Episodes 11 & 12)



Owl Imagin (Episode 13 & 14)



Momotaros (Episodes 1- ?)



Kintaros (Episodes 9- ?)



Ryuutaros (Episodes 14- ?)
 
Last edited:
its true,cause Kintaros,Urataros and Momotaros have the first letter of their names on them.....


i know that momo is on his shoulders and kintaros are on his legs
 
:sweat: Can't believe I forgot to crop the pictures lol. Momo and Kin are added. Thanks to SkullMan XX for info on Momo and Kin.
 
I knew they all had symbols on them. I just didn't know what they meant...if they even meant anything at all...BUT NOW I DO! HUR!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top