I'm the winner of Battle Fight!

By buying all the cards! I got the DX Card box + the all the missing cards thanks to Celga. I can't wait to put them on a frame and hang them up the wall. Any suggestions on what I should do to hang them up ? I don't want to get them damaged. Maybe I should buy some trading card plastics to protect them.

Beforeopen.jpg

likeontv.jpg

completeset.jpg
 
Forever Knight said:
Awesome. Now you need to collect all of the Animal Discs. ;) :laugh:

haha yep, I'm going to do that. :laugh: By the way, I think it's safe to assess that I'm the only person in Toronto who has these cards, or at least the only one to have all 54+.
 
it'll b much better if you also have the Cerberus card and all the henshin cards of the 3 new riders tho.... :rolleyes:
 
I_Legend said:
it'll b much better if you also have the Cerberus card and all the henshin cards of the 3 new riders tho.... :rolleyes:

You mean Keroberos. Yeah, those are rather hard to find. I'm going to pick up a Tv-edition pack when I head to Japan in May/June. Then I'll have 'em all!
 
Tachibana Sakuya said:
You mean Keroberos. Yeah, those are rather hard to find. I'm going to pick up a Tv-edition pack when I head to Japan in May/June. Then I'll have 'em all!

yah...that's what I mean :shakefist...good luck bro :thumbs:
 
page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

page5.jpg

page6.jpg



Here are some pics of the book thingy. I thought you'd get some album with it but I guess not. I never knew all of the Spade monsters appeared on the show until now.
 
I wants it...I wants it really really really badly.

And not all of them can have appeared...he had Tackle (known in some circles as "the lame attack") in the first episode.
 
VengeanceGOD said:
I wants it...I wants it really really really badly.

And not all of them can have appeared...he had Tackle (known in some circles as "the lame attack") in the first episode.

All the Spade monsters have appeared. Tacke Boar was remoted on Leangle's Debut.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top