D

Dr Kain

Maybe I'm misreading your guys' posts, but I see no reason to be upset when it says this is the top 25 best MIGHTY MORPHIN PR episodes, not PR episodes over all.

Maybe I'm misreading your guys' posts, but I see no reason to be upset when it says this is the top 25 best MIGHTY MORPHIN PR episodes, not PR episodes over all.

Eyep this is what i was thinking.

I have no problem with him putting "The Mutiny" in the number one spot, since it's one of my favorite MMPR moments too.

I'm only actually reading this article now, and I spotted this when I read about "The Green Candle".
On the plus side, Tommy finally gets to smooch Kimberly at the end of this episode. Jason may have gained Dragonzord, but he lost his girlfriend.

I hope he was joking about that last part.

D

Dr Kain

I cannot believe they put Wild West Rangers, The Great Bookala Escape, and I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger into this list. All three of those episodes are terrible and/or don't make a lot of sense. WWR screws up with the whole notion, "We can't morph because we haven't gotten our powers yet" aspect they were doing during S2. ONe of them is a worthless Xmas episode that lacks an actual ranger fight, and the other one is just boring and the Sentai scenes are poorly edited together.

I guess it could be worse, they could have put the paper thin plot of Storybook Rangers in there.

Read my smart post
No big problems with the list, I would put "Green With Evil" as #1 though

No big problems with the list, I would put "Green With Evil" as #1 though

That was the first point in the series where I thought MMPR started to improve, but I think I'd have appreciated it more if I saw the first season episodes in the order they initially aired. I saw an episode with Tommy in it before I got to see "Green with Evil".

I cannot believe they put Wild West Rangers, The Great Bookala Escape, and I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger into this list. All three of those episodes are terrible and/or don't make a lot of sense. WWR screws up with the whole notion, "We can't morph because we haven't gotten our powers yet" aspect they were doing during S2.

Okay, after seeing the Dairanger episode of that episode...Kabuki Karateka, Kabuki Boxer, Kabuki Samurai, Kabuki Robot...and still getting his butt kicked by an old man. I have greater respect to Bookala.:laugh: