What would it be? Eating a tub of icecream, watching something on tv your friends would mock you for, sleeping, watching some dirty movies, doing dirty things?
I think I'd most likely be caught doing something semi-illegal.
Practicing my henshin. Once I started doing that in my room when I thought I was alone and right in the middle my former roommate Jeff started turning in his bed... I didn't even know he was there:redface2:
:laugh: I like to do that to! It's funny because I mostly listen to Toku and Anime theme songs so I have no idea if I'm singing it right XD I also like to make exaggerated movements in private (like henshin pose and stuff) and even do silly little dances ^^;
I too am prone to thinking outloud. And not always in my native language too.
I also have a nice stash of Hentai on my thumb drive :laugh:
I only got one cat, but mine is a little of a masochist and likes to be spanked :sly: so it looks a bit silly. He follows me to my room crashes on the carpet near the door and start purring like crazy when I begin to spank him...quite weird. I shoud Youtube it :laugh:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.