If you were incharge of power ranger.

Dragon Knight is in the hands of a fan who happens to be a film maker. Someone who grew up with it. Now I Give that to you that chance. Power Rangers is in your hand if. What would you do different. Would you make it more like sentai. would you use REAL music for the openings. It's in your hands.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Make all series after OO to be at least 40 episodes.
2. Every not and then, have a Mega battle.
3. Move back to California.
4. NO MORE RAP THEMES!
5. Have an asian Red Ranger
6. For laughts, turn one Male Red Sentai into a Female Red Ranger ;)
7. Return of the Team-up episodes.
 
Last edited:
I'd make whichever station that plays the "Making of" segments to at least mention Super Sentai, the only thing about sentai that was mention in the PROO making of was about that the costumes were made in japan. And I'd make Jason come back, and I wouldn't make the actors always say "HUUAH!" cause it gets pretty annoying. Then I would make a PR vs Sentai crossover, because I'd imagine at least 1 of the sentai actors speaks english. Then I'd make the music not crappy, I know its for kids, but if my 6 year old cousin that watches PR even says the OO opening makes him vomit, then it sucks badly, even for a kids show. PR openings should be like the original MMPR, 6 words, plain, simple, and memorable >.>, sure its nothing like Sentai OP's, but PR is for kids. And finally, I would make things alot less corny, especially costume and set design.
 
Last edited:
I would simply do my best to make it a good show that sells to the target demographic and frankly, I would probably ignore the older fan community in the process. I'm being paid to market this show to children not 20-somethings. Thus, I act accordingly but also trying to make it an appealing show for even the slightly older audience.
 
Get Ron Wasserman back to do more fight themes :laugh:
Hyper Battle Video
Character Themes (like in Bleach)
A functional battlizer (so far Shane's is the only one I felt that was balanced)
Female Battle Armor:laugh:
Adapting Big One and AkaRed...just to piss everyone off. :laugh:
 
-Good non-obveous storyline
-No cheesy humor
-Female Red ranger at the finally if possible
-Good Music
-Better fight scenes, less explosions
-More than 32 episodes
 
-Some actual fight songs would be nice.
-Try to make sure each character gets equal focus
-Have a team-up that actually advances the plot of both seasons
-Try to be as original as possible.

Here's just some stuff I've had in my mind for a fanfic:
-Have a reluctant ranger (NOT red) who leaves, then steals a morpher, causing tension in the team
-Having the red ranger get seriously injured in battle, thus needing the battlizer to fight (let's face it, battlizer's aren't going anywhere. At least here the red ranger actually needs it)
-A cliffhanger to be resolved in the next season's teamup.
 
1. Let select Disney Channel stars do the acting (E.g. Ricky Ullman, Ashley Tisdale, Jake Thomas, Miley Cyrus, Kyle Massey, etc.)
2. Must have a good color coding (Red Green Blue White Pink Gold or any better color coding)
3. A good Megazord
4. A good Mentor (Craig Anton or Billy Ray Cyrus is better, or John Tui)
5. A cool theme song (circa MMPR)
6. At least a good teamup that the jap Version didn't do (in the case on Gao VS Time and Bouken VS Magi)
7. Must be called "Power Rangers Youth Force!"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top