If you were an Oni, what would your name be?

Lliba

Member
You know how in Hibiki each character changes their name once they become an oni? Let's just say hypothetically that you somehow got employed by Takeshi, and you're now an Oni. What would your name be, what would it mean and what style of weapon would you use (taiko drumsticks, guitar, trumpet, etc)?

Personally, I'd be Dengeki, the Lightning Demon. My weapon would probably be taiko drumsticks, and it'd be awesome.
 
Sasayaki, the whispering demon. Just because I think it's a cool name.

That name sounds familiar...Wait, wasn't there fanart of an original Oni with that name?

Either way, yeah that is cool. Kinda contradicting the whole oni idea, yet being badass at the same time.
 
Hmm... Karasuki?

I'd probably go with a clarinet, it's the only instrument I ever played XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top