If we were ever to have a North America forum meet ..

I wonder where would it be ? By the looks of it, we toku fans are a rare breed in North America. The only local guy I know of is Forever Knight.
 
I'm used to live right on the North and South Carolina border but I've been stuck in Redneckville, Tennessee for a while because my dad got transfered here and I still live at home because I'm a bum.

It would be cool to meet up though.
 
Damn you guys! Too many Toku fans in the US/Canada! LOL! I'm 45 minutes from Ryuki and abouts an hour and a half from Rising Sun Ranger. I'd love to arrange a meet-up with one or both of em but I dunno if they'd be up to it... :disappoin No Ryuki! I WON'T attempt to steal your Faiz Driver! I WILL steal it! XD

But hey, I guess I could make a fly-over to the states after saving some money for flights and ****. My buddy knows a site that has a 7 day return flight to the US for £300.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top