"If I'm given 100k yen today, I will buy..."

100k is not a whole lot, compared to total amount we all had spent on toys so far... Well, still enough to buy at least 20 Figuarts, 10 SICs, a lot of Kiwamis...


Anyway, Day-dreaming is FREE OF CHARGE... It may not happen (most likely), but why not...

let's share it...

:thumbs:
 
Ugh, that's hard. Despite wanting figures, I'd like to think outside the box of Japanese toys...like.....................****, I can't think of anything else!

One of the things I'd get is a XrosLoader from Digimon Xros Wars, though that's probably take a good fraction of the 100k already...hm....I should go for more, huh?

...I can't think of anymore...
 
....Yeah thats pretty much $1000 converted to american money btw XD


BUT! I would buy alot of Rider belts most likely.
 
Highlander_Duncan_Mcleod_Sword.jpg
 
Well, now that you said it, I can't think of anything now outside toys...:sweat:
 
100k is not a whole lot, compared to total amount we all had spent on toys so far... Well, still enough to buy at least 20 Figuarts, 10 SICs, a lot of Kiwamis...


Anyway, Day-dreaming is FREE OF CHARGE... It may not happen (most likely), but why not...

let's share it...

:thumbs:

As much of a Kevlar suit as I can afford. And Figma Makina.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top