If Defense of Doggy (What is Justice?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear Hear Keith. Well spoken. And I'm sorry you're having a bad day...maybe we can discuss it in your office? :anime:
 
Keith Justice is one bad mutha... (shut yo mouth)

But I'm only talkin' bout Keith!

...Then we can dig it. :buttrock:
 
Keith Justice is one bad mutha... (shut yo mouth)

But I'm only talkin' bout Keith!

...Then we can dig it. :buttrock:

*cues Shaft music*

*dresses up in 70s costume* Ohhh yeaaaaah....


I've been having winter blues too. It gets me all stressed....even so that sometimes I have trouble breathing :(
 
Keith has said what he said and it makes sense. Lets not drag this along any further. Arctic already said that he doesnt give a crap about the comments said about him. Its all said and done with.

How about we let this issue rest and continue to celebrate HJU Punch a Female Member in the Tits Day. My favorite holiday of the year as of 2 minutes ago. WOOT! *runs around like a madman.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top