If Defense of Doggy (What is Justice?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really now that was uncalled for. They happen to be friends, online and IRL, so there's nothing wrong with them sticking up for one another.



Being friends doesn't entail jumping down anyone and everyone's throats that confronts that friend. RyoShin wasn't originally involved, but ended up fueling the fire and not helping the situation at all.

But my bad, then, if that was uncalled for.
 
Do I think Mercury gets a little out of hand, sometimes yeah, but she hasn't outright insulted another member on the board itself.

Um...yes, she has. I know, it's difficult to read through her 18,278 posts since joining seven months ago.
 
My advice Shougz, let him take the ban (hopefully it's not a long one). He'll sit back and reorganize his **** for his return and hopefully avoid quarrelling at this forum. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm now only here to talk Toku and keep personal feelings aside and to have fun.

God, I sound like a robot named Sven.

Let her take the ban, Doggy, from what she says, is a girl...although really DK seems like just some genderless entity to me :laugh:

Well really I take neither side with DK or Merc, Really DK and Merc should just go at it and end it once and for all so it wont happen again. Tickets start at $5.

For me, the worst out of this is that another thread with potential lulz was locked :(
 
Let her take the ban, Doggy, from what she says, is a girl...although really DK seems like just some genderless entity to me :laugh:

Well really I take neither side with DK or Merc, Really DK and Merc should just go at it and end it once and for all so it wont happen again. Tickets start at $5.

For me, the worst out of this is that another thread with potential lulz was locked :(

American?, 'cause I think I got a twooney ($2 coin CDN) here in Canadian funds that can cover that.
 
Um...yes, she has. I know, it's difficult to read through her 18,278 posts since joining seven months ago.

Nobody has reported one of her post, so it couldn't they couldn't have been that bad. It's done and she'll be back when the ban over
 
Nobody has reported one of her post, so it couldn't they couldn't have been that bad. It's done and she'll be back when the ban over
Aw, you were on a roll until this. Ladymercury's posts were full of vulgarity and were very similar to DK's, although I do think that Ladymercury was generally defending herself.

Still, though. You really can't ban one person involved and call that fair.
 
Is it fair for mods to play favorites? If what Doggy Kruger did was ban-worthy, then Lady Mercury should have been banned with her. LADY MERCURY WAS JUST AS INSULTING ABOUT ANOTHER HJU POSTER! All DK did was a spot-on Mercury imitation, and DK pointed this out. Was what Doggy said about Mercury pleasant? No. But Mercury calling Artic_Rival "ugly" and "retarded," is just as unpleasant, but gets overlooked. Why is she free to insult, cry to the mods, and hide behind her cronies, who then hide behind the whole "Derrrr...it's the internet! It's EPIC LULZ! HAHAHAHAHA." Why is her behavior tolerated? Why do the mods continuously allow her to escape accountability for her behavior?

Is Henshin "Justice" just a misnomer? Is the slogan "for great injustice" now?

I agree with you. I think it's bull ****. But oh well. Hopefully it's not a long ban. :shakefist

I think you could have just PMed Keith but Im glad you made a topic. It's something people should consider and discuss to better understand the situation.
 
Regardless, my point still stands that Lady Mercury gets pass after pass on her misbehavior when others are punished and I'd like to know why. In fact, Lady Mercury baited Doggy to insult her!



First of all, don't tell me what to do. If I feel it's appropriate to start a new thread rather than PM, that's what I'll do, and that's what I did. HANFD.


Hitotsu: I saw no baiting and even if there was, doggy is responsible for falling for it. ladymercury was constantly Insulted In that thread and other as well by doggy.

Futatsu: When you have a issue with a Mod decision you pm said mod or the person in charge of the Forum In this case both are Keith.


I know, slightly off topic. Oh, and RyoShin? It really, really seems like you're Ladymercury's lapdog. I could be wrong, but...do something about that?

what shadow said. and Why do I not see you saying the same to Shougo?

also ill ads that this was all going down on a board I frequent and enjoy posting in and contributing too. I wouldn't of been a good friend if I didn't speak my opinion when someone was insulting a friend, I did so in a calm manner. Which is how if you have a disagreement with someone you handle it, Not insult them whenever you can.

EDIT
I cant read Keith's mind (Though Reading minds would be cool), But I think the reason DK was banned was not because of the argument, But how she handled it by the insults she threw of which she was the sole one posting such insults.
 
Last edited:
No favorites.

No one gets a free pass.

Sometimes I talk to people in question behind the scenes because I don't think my scolding or discussion with these individuals need be made a show for everyone to see. So, if someone's rocked the boat, chances are VERY high I've spoken to him or her over IM.

Yes, there was a bunch of roudy behavior in that thread, but DK was the one to step fully over the line.

We don't policy what you guys do elsewhere, like YouTube. Had DK done it there, I wouldn't have touched her. But when you use HJU to convey insults like that, then there's a problem.

Basically I'm reiterating what other posters have already said.

If you see someone out of line TELL ME. I don't see every crossing of the line and I can only help what I do see. Reporting is not "tattling". It makes it so I can make sure the right people get the right things and possilbe badness can get stopped before threads are locked.

If you feel I've made an unfair call TELL ME, so I can make sure the call was fair.

Now.. time for sleep.
 
and you guys seem to ignoring the fact DK started this particular incident. If Mercury was the one who started it she would have been the one banned, she wasn't so she's still here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top