I won a DS Lite and game thanks to TokyoPop!

I was attending a event in Liverpool last nite at a comic shop called "Worlds Apart" run in conjunction with TokyoPop and amongst the fun competitions that they were running was a quiz where the main prize was a Nintendo DS Lite and a copy of "Secret of Mana" and I managed to ace the quiz by getting all the questions right along with the tiebreaker question right as well! [And they say that reading manga is bad for you!:laugh:]

I have to admit I'm genuinely surprised that I won because stuff like this rarely happens to me and I'm wondering if it's anything to do with that miniature Buddha figurine I bought in Liverpool at Chinese New Year a couple of months back might have something to do with it by any chance...

At least it means I can spend the money that I would have on a DS towards a Japanese PSP instead!:laugh:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! What questions where on this quiz and what color is your DS?

Games to get:
Phoenix Wright
Lunar Knights
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
 
I'm planning on getting those games you mentioned by downloading them onto a SD card and using a certain device to play them thru while trading in "Children of Mana" for the official European release of Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Edition which is coming out on Saturday!

As for the color, it's a white DS Lite and some of the questions were quite tough and I had to guess them including where the location of the "Yaoi" series "Fake" was set and how many volumes of the Initial D manga there were in total but the tiebreaker was easy as basically it asked what the connection was between Stu Levy [founder of TokyoPop] and DJ Milky [creator of Princess Ai] was? [the answer being that they're one and the same person!].
 
I might also suggest that you obtain Jump Ultimate Stars if you want to get a fighter game. Good thing the DS is region free.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top