I love when a plan cums together - The A-Team Movie

Might want to spell-check that title.

Anyways. Who are the A-Team?

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire ..the A-Team."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Just saw the movie, it was good in action and such but the story just left me puzzled.

[HIDE]
How does everyone in the A-team got fired from the army prior to the movie, but got back in with no explanation 8 years later. This also made me mistakenly think that they were already fugitves. And they just team up after they met eachother.
How did Hannibal knew that Morrison was one of the traitors?
Why didnt i see Dirk Benedict's and Dwight Shultz cameo's[/HIDE]

Maybe its just me i just saw some episodes when i was younger ya know the reruns on tv. So i realy never got stuck.
 
Last edited:
It was fun. Straightforward fun. No twists (maybe one you see coming from a mile away), what you see is what you get.

Excessive CGI takes you out of it for a minute towards the end, but they rein it back in shortly after.

Liam Neeson is a bit underused, Bradley Cooper shines, Sholto is great as Murdoch, and surprisingly, I thought Jackson did very well reprising a character essentially created for Mr. T. Jessica Biel is like a stone, but the villains are fun.

This is an origin story, so the villains are the ones who set them up to get court martialed and sent to jail in the first place.

It's not art. It felt like an 80's action comedy. It felt like the A-Team on the big screen. Which is what I paid for.
 
Not going to see it. I barely care about the other actors, but no one can carry the same lovable charm that B.A. had like Mr. T can. I can understand if Mr. T is getting too old or isn't willing to return to a role like this, but I think I'll stick with the old TV show.
 
I'm in LA right now for E3...I'm hoping that as the days go on and I have trouble waking up, and my alarm clock can't help me...that maybe I can hire the A-Team!
 
Just saw the movie, it was good in action and such but the story just left me puzzled.

[HIDE]
How does everyone in the A-team got fired from the army prior to the movie, but got back in with no explanation 8 years later. This also made me mistakenly think that they were already fugitves. And they just team up after they met eachother.
How did Hannibal knew that Morrison was one of the traitors?
Why didnt i see Dirk Benedict's and Dwight Shultz cameo's[/HIDE]

Maybe its just me i just saw some episodes when i was younger ya know the reruns on tv. So i realy never got stuck.

The cameos were after the credits. Which I'm guessing you didn't stick around for...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top