I love when a plan cums together - The A-Team Movie

Forever Knight

Eye See You
[hide] ateam.avif[/hide]


RAMPAGGGGE!!!


I still remember owning the van when I was a kid. I'd buy one again in a heartbeat.

Anyone watch it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I don't get.

What the hell is this about?

I know it's taken from an old show from the 80's/70's or w/e and I heard the whole "We went to jail for no reason" summary...but who the hell are they fighting and why?

Because all I see is them just Blowing. ****. Up. I mean that's great if they have a legit reason too, buuuut...I don't see it.
 
What do you mean they went to jail for no reason? They have been framed up by the military and is part of the operation like the series.
 
One thing I don't get.

What the hell is this about?

I know it's taken from an old show from the 80's/70's or w/e and I heard the whole "We went to jail for no reason" summary...but who the hell are they fighting and why?

Because all I see is them just Blowing. ****. Up. I mean that's great if they have a legit reason too, buuuut...I don't see it.

Would you prefer they told you the entire story in the trailers? And hell they sum it up in the trailers anyway.
 
The A-Team have no particular enemies. They blow up whoever needs blowing up that episode. So I'm sure the film is just using a random modern-day sort of enemy.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top