SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Dec 16, 2008 #1 But the beat down the red devil gets is freakin hilarious. Wait till 1:35, wait for it. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHsTjY_p-k"]Big Man Japan's Final Battle[/ame]
But the beat down the red devil gets is freakin hilarious. Wait till 1:35, wait for it. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHsTjY_p-k"]Big Man Japan's Final Battle[/ame]
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Dec 16, 2008 #8 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN TODAY.
Barashin Lurker Dec 17, 2008 #10 I'm a huge fan of matsumoto-san. Matsumoto is a huge toku fan, you can tell by one of his past gaki no tsukai sketches! You should check em out it's funny as hell! I'd post it up but I have no clue as to how to post it in actual vid!:sweat: Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
I'm a huge fan of matsumoto-san. Matsumoto is a huge toku fan, you can tell by one of his past gaki no tsukai sketches! You should check em out it's funny as hell! I'd post it up but I have no clue as to how to post it in actual vid!:sweat: