I Hate That I Care How "I Love New York 2" Turned Out.

Keith Justice

New Member
That show was about the #1 reason why I'm not too happy I have cable again.

#2 being all of VH1.

She chose Tailor Made, which I'm not too surprised.

There was an episode where she exploded at him and yelled at him and every guy in the house hated him...... then I saw that glint. She liked yelling at him and getting angry with him.

And I'm disgusted that I noticed, cared, and wanted to know if in the end she'd pick him.

I hate reality TV.... :redface2:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol, you're not the only one. I don't actually believe in the shows, but it's pretty entertaining to watch.

Everyone knows these guys get paid to take on specific personalties and play along with set scripts by the producers. in the end alot of those guys end up getting really rich and famous in their home towns for being on the show.


Tila Tequila is alittle more interesting imo and sexy.
 
I feel the same way. Though I had no idea she would pick Tailor Made. For one thing, he was nothing more than a sugar daddy. For two, after Wolf went home, I called exactly when everyone would go home (though I got Pretty and Mr. Wise's episodes mixed up). I was almost certain she would pick Buddha.

I read at Rangerboard that at the reunion show, New York is revealed to be pregnant, and it's Buddha's. Buddha claims he used a condom, so it couldn't be his. This upsets Tailor Made, who then leaves her.
 
No it's her tv personality that attracts viewers. Not somethin I'd put my cock in but she's entertaining to watch. She's not famous for anything really, kinda like how Paris Hilton is. Not famous for anything or have any real talents but they're famous somehow.
 
***THIS IS AN E-MAIL FROM A PRODUCTION STAFF MEMBER OF THE I LOVE NEW YORK 2 REUNION SHOW:****
As a Big Screw You to Management at Vh1 I’m BLOWING THE LID ON THIS WHOLE THING. HERES HOW IT PLAYS OUT
NY choses Tailor Made. Hot 97 blew the lid on this one. E-mails were intercepted from NY to Tailor who were at the time spending time apart until the Reunion Show. And despite the denial…NY is actually pregnant and Get this …….the Lil’ Apple is Bhudda’s. This is revealed on the recently filmed reunion show when New York shows up with a new enlarged part… her belly.
Tailor Made feels betrayed and leaves NY. Bhudda swears he wore a condom, but NY says its his. ( I think an appearance on Maury Povich is in the works). I
She is about to Give Birth to the biggest cash cow ever: I LOVE NEW YORK 3.
VH1 wants to keep NY’s Pregnancy under wraps until the reunion show to ensure ratings.
I can’t lie. We Did ONe awesome job on the reunion show this time around. Its Heated with alot of twists. You definitely have to tune in.
Unfortunately certain members of our production team were cut out of the huge advertising profits. So SCREW YOU VH1
If these +@^& kers would pay me more I wouldn't have to Leak. So who got the last laugh VH f-ing 1? WHOS YOUR DADDY?
Insider at the Reunion Show Production Team

lulz
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top