How to download and encode YouTube videos


Is there any other free converter that only needs like, 16 MB ram or less disk space?
 
hello BorgmanJayce....

I've been satisfied with my SUPER , and I download vids from youtube using Orbit Downloader, it's a good program...:thumbs:

I just wanna ask you if you could find a way to download vids from sites like pandora.tv or naver.com blogs??:sweat:

They're korean youtube-like websites and I couldn't find a way to download from there...

Could you help me please??:anime:

Thank you so much....
 
I'm not too sure if there's any programs that are free that will only run on 16MB of RAM and in any case, I'd suggest upgrading to as much RAM as you can afford!

As for downloading from pandora.tv and naver.com, I've never heard of those sites and I don't know where you can download from them...
 
i don't know if this helps you guys, but i use this one...

http://vixy.net/

this one directly converts the youtube file form flv to .avi or .mp4, and is not a software but an online converter instead.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…