How many of you here are asian?

:O_O::O_O::O_O: Those openings shocked me! That dude who sang Bioman French Op was quite cute with his actions and I like that song he sang! Man! Fance is also a Toku loving country like my country and Oh yeah! KR Ryuki was the 1st KR to be dubbed in Arabic. My goodness! Looks like Super Sentai and Kamen Rider are really popular.

Yeah..

It's a shame Tokusatsu never came to Britain (where I live).
 
The Philippines thrive in Toku. It so badass how much I got to see there when I was growing up and when I went back two years ago.
 
Pureblooded Ilocano! Born and raised here on the islands of hawaii! CHEEPONO!!

you know! It would've been better if you included the names of those that voted! and why is japanese and I'm asian seperated?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top