How many of you guys have actually played Final Fantasy?

Athanas and Anachiwo kept on posting stuff with nothing to do with final fantasy. Yes I cross that line and named people.
 
That's because 90% of the people on this forum have never played a single Final Fanasty game. So they make a ton of generic posts to try and wing it. They tried to do that to my forum and I booted them off and they complained and now these guys don't post on my forum which is fine by me because generic posts are useless, google will not even index a forum is it has too many useless offtopic posts.

The off-topic section is to be avoided according to the rules. I don't think many have read the rules. I hadn't read them also, but I did try to stick to at least gaming, even in off-topic.
 
Last edited:
Those people should at least try to watch let's plays and "fan dubbed movies" of the games. So they can at least have knowledge of the games just in case they refuse to play it.
 
I have seen so many of the most hideous general replies on this form that its mind blowing. From what I have been reading most of you guys have never even played Final Fanasty at all. Because you have no idea of what you're talking about. How many of you guys have actually played Final Fantasy?

I have played Final Fantasy games both on Playstation consoles and even on Android devices. Although I find this your thread insulting to some of us who have actually played the game because how you labeled 90% members in this community to be hideous in general replies seems over exaggerated. Try mind how to analyze and make your point.
IMG_20180319_091021_221.avif


That's actually the android version of Final Fantasy 15 which I still play on my mobile device.
 
Whenever I make lore related discussions, People dont know what they are talking about. It is a side discussion. They kept bumping the those so called "Final Fantasy" threads but can't name drop a single character.I felt like I am talking about steaks with Vegans.

Now they are disguising generic videogame surveys into Final Fantasy threads. They will just name drop Final Fantasy but the replies it will get has nothing to do with Final Fantasy because it is a generic survey.

The threads doesn't sound like something Final Fantasy fans will talk about at Gamefaqs and Neogaf.
 
Last edited:
There is every possibility that some people on the platform haven't played any Final Fantasy games, I can't exclude that completely because it's very much possible. What I normally do is try as much as possible to overlook any individual discussion who doesn't have any Final Fantasy gaming experience because it would look very obvious from the persons discussion.
 
I've been playing final fantasy since I got the original game for NES when it came out.

You don't necessarily have to have played any of the games to want to join a forum and talk or learn about them.

Though, I'm not exactly sure how this is related to site feedback, usually that is for feedback for things like features/functions/services of a site.
 
I've been playing final fantasy since I got the original game for NES when it came out.

You don't necessarily have to have played any of the games to want to join a forum and talk or learn about them.

Though, I'm not exactly sure how this is related to site feedback, usually that is for feedback for things like features/functions/services of a site.

Also, that’s impressive. My first rpg wasn’t FF, it was Dragon Warrior.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top