S Sentinel King Banned Jun 4, 2010 #1 I can only named three comic books thus far. Marvel DC Comics Dark Horse Comics That's it. I wondered if there's anymore of this? :hmm:
I can only named three comic books thus far. Marvel DC Comics Dark Horse Comics That's it. I wondered if there's anymore of this? :hmm:
S scikaiju Guest Jun 4, 2010 #2 Do you mean companies? Well off the top of my head Marvel DC Image Dark Horse IDW Dynamite Boom Studios There are plenty of more too who's name I'm either not remembering or don't know
Do you mean companies? Well off the top of my head Marvel DC Image Dark Horse IDW Dynamite Boom Studios There are plenty of more too who's name I'm either not remembering or don't know
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Jun 4, 2010 #3 Shufflin' this over to the comics forum. EDIT: Orrrr it's been done already.
Skinwalker Member Jun 4, 2010 #5 scikaiju said: Marvel DC Image Dark Horse IDW Dynamite Boom Studios Click to expand... & Oni Press, AiT/ Planet LAR, Avatar Press, Vertigo (DC imprint), Icon (Marvel imprint) Lots of more independent publishers, self-publishers, international publishers etc
scikaiju said: Marvel DC Image Dark Horse IDW Dynamite Boom Studios Click to expand... & Oni Press, AiT/ Planet LAR, Avatar Press, Vertigo (DC imprint), Icon (Marvel imprint) Lots of more independent publishers, self-publishers, international publishers etc
ryuuseipro New Member Jun 4, 2010 #6 Add Archie Comics and Fantagraphics Books to the list. Or, if you want to dig even deeper, you could even include newspaper syndicates like King Features Syndicate, United Features Syndicate, Universal, etc.
Add Archie Comics and Fantagraphics Books to the list. Or, if you want to dig even deeper, you could even include newspaper syndicates like King Features Syndicate, United Features Syndicate, Universal, etc.