How I would have changed Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

My one big change would be that Tommy didnt get a costume until he joined the team.

The way I saw it, the coin was the true power with the morpher being the template for the suit that the coin's power was laid over.

Tommy's power could have come directly from the coin, basically mainlining it. This would explain why he was so strong when he was evil, but seemed to get weaker when he joined the team.
 
Zedd became far less menacing/threatening when he married Rita. That was the problem. Not because they were making him funny.

I'll repost from the PMC forum

Lord Zedd was pretty ruined at the start, his main accomplishments in S2 being overthrowing Rita and weakening Tommy's already weak powers (nulified with the White Ranger). He did mostly what Rita did with more convenience.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top