Final Fantasy XIV (2010 / relaunched 2013): An MMORPG where players become the Warrior of Light in the realm of Eorzea. After a disastrous launch, its relaunch as A Realm Reborn became one of the most celebrated comeback stories in gaming. AKA Final Fantasy 14, FF14, FFXIV
I'm curious. How does the....housing system function in FFXIV ?
Do the players compete for a finite number of houses ( I guess that wouldn't make much sense, since eventually there would be no available houses which would suck, but I'm not sure what does ) ?
Players have to compete for houses there is a very limited amount of houses and if you don't have one the odd's of getting one is slim to none. I had my medium house because I started playing the game at release and there wasn't a lot of people with enough money to buy a house.Now everyone can afford a house and they're all taken up so if you don't have one you're screwed.
Players have to compete for houses there is a very limited amount of houses and if you don't have one the odd's of getting one is slim to none. I had my medium house because I started playing the game at release and there wasn't a lot of people with enough money to buy a house.Now everyone can afford a house and they're all taken up so if you don't have one you're screwed.
At first I thought you made real money out of final fantasy. HAHA. But still this is a good trick in earning in final fantasy. This trick can help those final fantasy players who are wanting too earn on final fantasy easily.
Players have to compete for houses there is a very limited amount of houses and if you don't have one the odd's of getting one is slim to none. I had my medium house because I started playing the game at release and there wasn't a lot of people with enough money to buy a house.Now everyone can afford a house and they're all taken up so if you don't have one you're screwed.
I think that making quick early move would have given one an advantage to be among the first to secure a house. Once you are late, there is no guarantee that you would be able to get one. So therefore, in my opinion, it was the earlier the better.
Haha. Unless you are one of the devs, its definitely not possible to make that kind of money from the game. Maybe you could sell FF art, if you're good enough at it, but it's probably best to look for a real job.
Players have to compete for houses there is a very limited amount of houses and if you don't have one the odd's of getting one is slim to none. I had my medium house because I started playing the game at release and there wasn't a lot of people with enough money to buy a house.Now everyone can afford a house and they're all taken up so if you don't have one you're screwed.
Haha! Then that would mean they would have stolen the idea from Minecraft don't you think? If you were late, then your fate was already decided for you, sorry to say.