How do you say those japanese lines in Kamen Rider?

Okay...

Sorry for being stupid. :sweat:

I want kamen rider lines in romaji.

For example, translate "I have arrived" by Den-O in Romaji. So I want "Ore... Sanjou". Get it?

Thank you in advance...
 
Well how about...

"Let me warn you... I start on a climax!"
-Den-O Sword form

in romaji....

Or any lines that come from him. I like his way of talking. LOL

Thank you
 
-Let me warn you... I start on a climax!
-Itteokuga, ore wa saisho kara kuraimakkusudaze!

-My hissatsu attack, part one.
-Ore no hissatsu waza, paato one.

-May I string you along?
-Boku ni tsurarete miru.

-You'll cry at my strenght.
-Ore no tsuyosa wa nakerude!

-Okay? I haven't heard an answer!
-Ii? Kotae wa kiite inai.
 
-Let me warn you... I start on a climax!
-Itteokuga, ore wa saisho kara kuraimakkusudaze!

-My hissatsu attack, part one.
-Ore no hissatsu waza, paato one.

-May I string you along?
-Boku ni tsurarete miru.

-You'll cry at my strenght.
-Ore no tsuyosa wa nakerude!

-Okay? I haven't heard an answer!
-Ii? Kotae wa kiite inai.

Just WOW man, thanks. Really like those lines...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top