How do you say those japanese lines in Kamen Rider?

How do you say those japanese lines in japanese?

For example...

I have arrived again!

-Ore... futatabi sanjou!

Well...

I need japanese lines for these examples..

-Grandma said this...
-Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything...
 
I don't quite get what do you want
But based on the example:

-Grandma said this...
-Obaachan ga itteita...

-Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything...
-Ten no michi wo iki, subete wo tsukasadoru otoko...
 
I don't quite get what do you want
But based on the example:

-Grandma said this...
-Obaachan ga itteita...

-Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything...
-Ten no michi wo iki, subete wo tsukasadoru otoko...

Haha! Thanks. Any more lines to share? :anime:
 
And, after admiring Smart Lady's incredible display of helpfulness...

Raseru, could you post the phrases you want the romaji of? It'd be easier.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top