How do some of you create your sigs and avatars?

What? Photoshop costs money? No one ever told me that!

This is me being shocked.

d4a010a91.jpg
 
Last edited:
How much is Photoshop now? $50? $60? Over $60?

Photoshop costs a lot of dough. You can get it at about $200 or $300 on amazon.com. Or you can um, find it by another method if you look around the internet. It might take some time to um, obtain it. But Photoshop is worth getting though. I have CS4 for a while now and Im still not advanced at using it. I need to though since I'm a Digital Artist major damn it.
 
One suggestion though, messing around with the colors on the render itself can make it blend a bit better.

Gotcha thanks for the tip

What? Photoshop costs money? No one ever told me that!

This is me being shocked.

d4a010a91.jpg

:laugh:

*Coughtorrentitcough*
I know friends who do that lol

Also, not bad for your first sig.

Haha thanks. Maybe I will torrent it but does having a Macbook kinda limit torrents?

Photoshop costs a lot of dough. You can get it at about $200 or $300 on amazon.com. Or you can um, find it by another method if you look around the internet. It might take some time to um, obtain it. But Photoshop is worth getting though. I have CS4 for a while now and Im still not advanced at using it. I need to though since I'm a Digital Artist major damn it.

:disappoin Sheesh maybe I will just try to find it over the internet...:confused2 :ph34r:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top