They are important time periods in the history of Japan. Saying that they can just be used as interchangable names for Power Rangers series... That's just wrong.
They are important time periods in the history of Japan. Saying that they can just be used as interchangable names for Power Rangers series... That's just wrong.
Adapt other Tokusatsu. Simple as that. Disney only has the rights to Sentai because of Power Rangers and that ain't gonna change anytime soon even after the cancellation.
A lot? I don't think so. I've read reviews and feedback on KRDK on many sites like IMDb, TV.com, etc. Most reactions to KRDK are pretty positive while a few are either mixed or negative.
You know if you ask me. I think they intentionally made Go-onger not as good. I think the whole reason for Go-onger was so that it could pave it's way for RPM! It was it's last season afterall, but what do I know
If you're being so liberal about the names assigned to time periods, somebody might as well start referring to the Disney seasons as the Holocaust. Seriously people, being liberal just to make somebody who doesn't know any better feel good is a slippery slope. What we should be doing is educating him about what he had wrong. That is all.
You know if you ask me. I think they intentionally made Go-onger not as good. I think the whole reason for Go-onger was so that it could pave it's way for RPM! It was it's last season afterall, but what do I know
Usually Sentai is better than Power Rangers, but this time, it's the other way around. Go-onger sucked and had a shitty plot like most of Disney's PR, but RPM is good and has a good, deep, and developed like Sentai.
But despite that, Super Sentai is still overall, superior to Power Rangers. Minus Go-onger and RPM, Sentai usually has a deeper and more developed plot and more epic crossover teamups than Power Rangers.
If you're being so liberal about the names assigned to time periods, somebody might as well start referring to the Disney seasons as the Holocaust. Seriously people, being liberal just to make somebody who doesn't know any better feel good is a slippery slope. What we should be doing is educating him about what he had wrong. That is all.
Hear, hear now!
Showa describes the period between 1930-something to 1985, I'm pretty sure. Using it to describe PR seasons pre-Disney is a bit awkward...:sweat: