House Of The Dragon Hypes Season 2 With Dueling Trailers

Whoever it is who made these faction, rivalry, or team trailers deserves to be promoted! We kneel, march, and offer THE QUEEN our lives! It's fascinating that there are two separate trailers for Black and Green. I particularly enjoy how the lines "The one true king" and "We fight for our queen" are repeated at the end of the Green video.
 
I signed up for Rhaenyra Targaryen. Who is this? This is Rhaenyra, not the humble, meek Rhaenyra from Season One, saying, "Tell my half brother that I will have my throne or his head." Siblings during medieval and dark ages are like enemies you share houses with. I recently saw that the marketing team employed two separate trailers. What a wonderful move! I hope they're paid more!
 
I'm absolutely buzzing for House of the Dragon Season 2! The trailer has me on the edge of my seat, especially with Rhaenyra and Alicent gearing up for a showdown. It's not just about the battle for the throne; it's about revenge, loyalty, and the raw power of dragons. As a die-hard fan of the series, I can't wait to see how the intricate web of alliances and betrayals unfolds in this next chapter. Team Black has my full support, but I'm bracing myself for the twists and turns ahead. Bring on the drama and the dragons
 
Let me just say, that House of the Dragon Season 2 trailer was nothing short of epic! The intensity, the drama, the sheer scale of it all—it's got me hooked from the get-go. I've been eagerly waiting for this moment since the first season ended, and now that it's finally here, I couldn't be more excited. The clash between Greens and Blacks is going to be legendary, and I'm here for every moment of it. With Rhaenyra and Alicent leading the charge, it's bound to be a battle for the ages
 
House of the Dragon Season 2 is shaping up to be even more intense than the first. With alliances being forged and battles looming, the stakes are higher than ever. Count me in for the epic showdown
 
That trailer got me pumped! The tension between Team Black and Team Green is palpable. It's like watching a chess match but with dragons and kingdoms at stake. I've got my popcorn ready for this showdown. Who's gonna come out on top? Well, I'm rooting for Rhaenyra and her crew. Let's see some fire-breathing action!
 
Woah, the House of the Dragon Season 2 trailer got me hooked! It's like a clash of titans between Team Black and Team Green. Rhaenyra versus Alicent—it's gonna be legendary. I'm ready to witness some intense battles and political intrigue.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top