K Kamen Rider Armor Ninja Member Mar 1, 2009 #4,861 about that title * everyones having miaka's baby* isnt that a bit offensive?
x1xBladex1x Member Mar 1, 2009 #4,862 Depends on how people feel about Miaka & how she feels about them. XD! Man......last day of the weekend. Doesn't last long enough.
Depends on how people feel about Miaka & how she feels about them. XD! Man......last day of the weekend. Doesn't last long enough.
Miaka975 Kagayaki Power Mar 1, 2009 #4,863 mooooorning.... is it sad that i slept for 10 hrs.. and i'm still like... i wanna go back to sleep >_< but i have work ;_;
mooooorning.... is it sad that i slept for 10 hrs.. and i'm still like... i wanna go back to sleep >_< but i have work ;_;
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Mar 1, 2009 #4,864 So, yea, There's a certain someone here at HJU, who took one of the avy's I made without crediting me or even telling me he was gonna use it. T_T
So, yea, There's a certain someone here at HJU, who took one of the avy's I made without crediting me or even telling me he was gonna use it. T_T
Takuya Member Mar 1, 2009 #4,865 So I haven't been here in forever. But Ryou got me caught up on the last month in like ten minutes. Woot.
So I haven't been here in forever. But Ryou got me caught up on the last month in like ten minutes. Woot.
CPS Member Mar 1, 2009 #4,866 Aoiblue said: I've noticed CPS, u complain alot. XD Click to expand... This is very true. :laugh:
Takuya Member Mar 1, 2009 #4,868 Yeah I've realized that I've known CPS for like 3 years already, and the extent of his annoyingness has not once slightly decreased. I'm not that busy this weekend...and since no one's online that means more AnS. XD
Yeah I've realized that I've known CPS for like 3 years already, and the extent of his annoyingness has not once slightly decreased. I'm not that busy this weekend...and since no one's online that means more AnS. XD
CPS Member Mar 1, 2009 #4,869 Aoiblue said: oh, wassup Kev. Yea see CPS i was right :loltongue: Click to expand... :shakefist And has my annoyance ever increased, or has it stayed the same Kev?
Aoiblue said: oh, wassup Kev. Yea see CPS i was right :loltongue: Click to expand... :shakefist And has my annoyance ever increased, or has it stayed the same Kev?