Hot Hot Hot, RSCC wa funky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the first episode of Magiranger. I liked it. Magimom was cool. XD I'll watch this as I can till I finish it.

Now I'm off to work.


Algo, try Nobuta wo Produce, Mop Girl, Or LIAR GAME... if you haven't seen those.
 
Sexy. :O It's all about some guy whose girlfriend is the daughter of some lady he was engaged to a long time ago.

And now I'm tired, had to get up incredibly early to head around different offices and junk and file paperwork for my mom.
 
If you ever get an LJ, you can download it here. I loved the show, it's pretty much about the guy having all areas of his life and relationship encroached by his ex. XD

Miiight. It's freezing cold, and I think we've had some snow flurries, so I find it very hard to stay awake right now.
 
Oh, I signed up for an LJ like... a while back, to download stuff. :O

Heck yeah, thanks for that link. :D

Oh snap, the Kiva movie has Japanese subtitles... has that happened before?
 
Last edited:
da hell :laugh:
i lied about that, i cant believe u guys actually believed I had a dream about tegoshi. i only said that to see ur reactions.
Im not that obsessed with JE's
u guys make me laugh.

argh, gonna try to get past Kuuga 20 today. :shakefist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top