HJU Slang - "Others Wouldn't Get It..."

Keith Justice

New Member
Can you think of somethings that only we would know that could be converted into slang? Cuz everytime I feel like the day sucks, or wanna lay back and just be tired I keep thinking, "Man... I feel like I just saw Devil K."

What else would only us get?
 
"reimon shut up"

i could think of more.

i think me and forever knight have a few inside jokes about this place. its up to him if he wants to let them loose...
 
I do say "I'm just super sayin'" and "bueno" a lot in public.

Oddly enough, I can't seem to to come up with many more.. I just really like the, "Man, I feel like I just saw Devil K."
 
When I give advice lately, I sometimes proceed it with, "My grandmother said this...." and usually people think i'm talking about my grandmother.

Yesterday I ended it with, "and then she transformed into her super suit and kicked a monster until it exploded. Wait, that wasn't my grandma, that was Kamen Rider Kabuto."
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…