Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

[Click Here to Download]

This evening, us girls have taken the helm of HJU Radio to bring your our unique perspective on all things Toku. Fangire Queen, Lynxara and I had a blast chatting about our own Toku origin stories, favorite heroes/villains and shows, as well as some fairly recent events in Toku like the beginnings of Kamen Rider W and the first-ever female Red Senshi.

I will neither confirm nor deny that we mentioned "Topless Podcasting." You'll just have to listen to find out. :loltongue:

Enjoy!

And they can do another episode... under the condition that you do it topless. :D

In all seriousness... great job, ladies. :thumbs:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
ZOMG ITZ GURLZ TALKIN ABOUT TOKU!!!111 :O_O: :O_O:

:loltongue:

Nice to hear your voices. :p

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Listening to it now. They raise the bar on the podcast, Keith. Better step up your game.

and nice graphic, D. :thumbs:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Kind of a hard time hearing you in this Blade Dancer.. :(

Last edited:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Sorry, it was my first podcast... I had no trouble hearing it when I checked my levels, but they were evidently lower than the other ladies'. :disappoin

Narutakiport.png

It's all Blade Dancer's fault! :shakefist

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Sorry, it was my first podcast... I had no trouble hearing it when I checked my levels, but they were evidently lower than the other ladies'. :disappoin

Oh yeah, totally not blaming you at all. It was just kind of too bad. :disappoin

When I do mine, I'll have to check that.