HJU Radio #2: Super Hero Time, Part 1

Sorry... still working on getting this on iTunes. :(

It's been insanely hard to get this up there.

But when it is, I will let everyone know.
 
Basically...... I don't know how.

Before I used some insane convoluted method to get it up there. Going through a thirdparty server to get it uploaded.

Now, through a friend that used to do the podcast, www.broadcastgamer.com, he's given us www.greatjustice.net to use. With that we got some app in the WordPress front page and in the end.. I have NO idea how to make it synch up to iTunes yet.

I keep asking him for help, cuz he's a pro at this, but he's been busy or away at work.
 
You guys did a good job on the podcast. I stopped just short of the Watchmen section since I still havent seen it or read the book. Cant wait for part 2.

So, when you guys recorded this, did everyone make a local recording using Audacity and send it to Jay Dog?
 
Correct.

I'll text JayDog about it.. feel free to PM him too. :P

Episode 3 is already recorded and about Shinkenger and Decade with IGADEVIL!

But yeah... still working on getting it on iTunes. :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top