HJU Now Has More Registered Users Than Japan Hero!

I thought we were finally past all this competition with JH...

Jeff's kind of a best friend/brother to me.... so it'll never be over. :169:

That being said, goddamn do I miss the guy. I honestly haven't even heard from him in months. I really do hope he's okay... I miss him. :(
 
And now...

pen.gif
pen.gif
pen.gif
 
That's awesome thre are more users here. It's definately a better place here. :thumbs: Japan Hero was my first forum, but I lost my password early on and they never helped me with it, so I never logged back in. lol (I had 3 posts at tops! lol)
 
People looking for **** where there is none. Amusing. :rimshot:

That's awesome thre are more users here. It's definately a better place here. :thumbs: Japan Hero was my first forum, but I lost my password early on and they never helped me with it, so I never logged back in. lol (I had 3 posts at tops! lol)
The main site itself has no rival. The community though hasn't been that great for a couple years unfortunately. Some of the posters there are even more off-putting than some of the ones here! :P It's a shame though, cause I still love the site.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top