Keith Justice New Member Apr 23, 2006 #1 Kamen Rider Black vs. Grand Theft Auto See something you think rates front page worthiness... lemme know, and hook up the link. Eventually I'll prolly get around to posting it. Enjoy! New Generation Kamen Rider: Kuuga-Blade Kamen Rider Classic: Kamen Rider-J Super Sentai Strike!
Kamen Rider Black vs. Grand Theft Auto See something you think rates front page worthiness... lemme know, and hook up the link. Eventually I'll prolly get around to posting it. Enjoy! New Generation Kamen Rider: Kuuga-Blade Kamen Rider Classic: Kamen Rider-J Super Sentai Strike!
DiscoInferno Member Apr 25, 2006 #2 It Tuesday so here's a reminder. My 30 seasons of Super Sentai vid. Part 1 (GoRanger to CarRanger) (YouTube) Part 2 (MegaRanger to Boukenger) (YouTube) Thanks.
It Tuesday so here's a reminder. My 30 seasons of Super Sentai vid. Part 1 (GoRanger to CarRanger) (YouTube) Part 2 (MegaRanger to Boukenger) (YouTube) Thanks.
Keith Justice New Member Apr 25, 2006 #4 Super Sentai Part 1 Guys, you gotta check out this video here. Too fwickin' awesome. It also occured to me that I'd never seen Goggle Five in action before up 'til that video. Good work, Disco! Next video goes up tomorrow! :buttrock:
Super Sentai Part 1 Guys, you gotta check out this video here. Too fwickin' awesome. It also occured to me that I'd never seen Goggle Five in action before up 'til that video. Good work, Disco! Next video goes up tomorrow! :buttrock: