Anyone been noticing how much the front page gets updated now?

Several thousand people do visit it tho. People in the forums tho... I can see why you might now.

Best thing about the front page is a one stop shop for people that don't want to sift through forums and it's good to bring in new fans that are searching for the stuff.

So they search, find our news, see our site, and then.... join our forums.

That Mask, DecaEnd and Lyxara are finally hooking us with on topic news REALLY does a lot. Cuz I.... sadly lack in knowing and following on topic news.

I wanna be the www.tfw2005.com home for the tokufandom, but... we'd need a Kickstarter drive and 3 to 4 grand to get someone with the skill to trick out our site to integrate everything like they have over there.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I do. It's great. Making DecaEnd a news hound was good too. Considering how he is the leading Rumors man. I check it out all the time, and if I see something new, I immediately go to that specific thread and check it out!

It's great. Fantastic work guys.

Raxbait: Hip
It helps ALOT since people comment on the thread so much so its hard to backtread man.

Thank you guys for updating the front page, you rock! :thumbs:

Banned
It is... but we did help Jabronie Pictures make their goal, so hopefully we can do it too? :sweat:

How about running some kind of Donation Drive?
Like Marathoning Toku and streaming it until you hit your goal?
A raffle with items from CSToys, HLJ and/or BBTS?

I hope to help Keith reach his dream!

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Yeah. It gets really UPDATED now with DecaEnd around.:buttrock:
Although I always fail to notice.:sweat:

How about running some kind of Donation Drive?
I know Keith is really against having a "Donation Drive."