Keith Justice New Member Feb 9, 2007 #11 Heh... oh ****. Ummm... Fayt... wanna adjust that picture up there? :sweat:
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Feb 9, 2007 #13 How old is that right there? cause i'v been lurking since then.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Feb 9, 2007 #14 J-Caizer said: Heh... oh ****. Ummm... Fayt... wanna adjust that picture up there? :sweat: Click to expand... Soon as I get back in front of my comp, Keith.
J-Caizer said: Heh... oh ****. Ummm... Fayt... wanna adjust that picture up there? :sweat: Click to expand... Soon as I get back in front of my comp, Keith.
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Feb 9, 2007 #16 Here's to two years and to many more! *lifts up champange class*
White-Knight Member Feb 9, 2007 #17 HAHAHA. Nice photoshop,JC :laugh: :thumbs: HJU will go on and live for GREATER JUSTICE!! :buttrock: :buttrock:
HAHAHA. Nice photoshop,JC :laugh: :thumbs: HJU will go on and live for GREATER JUSTICE!! :buttrock: :buttrock:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Feb 9, 2007 #18 Uh...I did that. Well, technically Dami did the pic of Keith, but the rest of the work is mine.