Actually, I was the one who was LeW. And I had to leave a bit early, I admit. I would've played a bit longer if I could've. And I admit, after a while I lol'd at the synchronized Game & Watch taunts. :laugh:
You're saying you didnt expect this at all? Smash Bros. (especially with competitive players who just shout on the mountain tops about which characters are cheap and how one should play the game to show skill) matches are nothing but epeen contests.
Sounds like you guys had fun matches. Hopefully there's more matches next week
You're saying you didnt expect this at all? Smash Bros. (especially with competitive players who just shout on the mountain tops about which characters are cheap and how one should play the game to show skill) matches are nothing but epeen contests.
No competitive player says which characters are cheap, since there is no such thing :laugh: Because a good player could make a bottom tier character godlike, Olimar is a perfect example :thumbs: Also you don't have to do much to have a "legit" match, for lack of a better word, just turn off items and don't pick a moving stage like Rainbow Cruise.