B B Samurai Member Mar 22, 2008 #31 Alright, well I guess I shall be heading online now. Good luck guys.
guile_bio Lurker Mar 22, 2008 #32 I'm online, and ready to game. I'll have some guests/cousins/relatives to play if nobody else joins.
Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Mar 22, 2008 #35 Yellow Stranger said: That was quite a bit of fun, glad I joined in with you guys. Click to expand... I agree. Now I'm just waiting to see if anybody else shows up.
Yellow Stranger said: That was quite a bit of fun, glad I joined in with you guys. Click to expand... I agree. Now I'm just waiting to see if anybody else shows up.
Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Mar 22, 2008 #37 I have no rival, no man can be my equal! Ok guys, I just found out that I have more money in my account than I thought. So I'm taking a dinner break. Be back in twenty! Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
I have no rival, no man can be my equal! Ok guys, I just found out that I have more money in my account than I thought. So I'm taking a dinner break. Be back in twenty!
HaiTien78 Member Mar 22, 2008 #39 Wow RiderStrike attacking afk people :redface2: Damn Nintendo really needs to fix up the chatting system.
Wow RiderStrike attacking afk people :redface2: Damn Nintendo really needs to fix up the chatting system.