Forever Knight
Eye See You
Completed everything. Loved End Game and even enjoyed The Source.
Sad to See Connor and Joe die. The end of an era no doubt.
About Source, I might be the only fan that is happy about Duncan having a child. After all the **** he has lost and been through the entire series/movies it's about time something actually good happend to him.
I figured since we'd never see a conclusion on who the final Immortal/winner is, that this was probally the best route to go with.
One thing I wanted to see was a 2nd season for Raven now that Wolfe is an Immortal.
Sad to See Connor and Joe die. The end of an era no doubt.
About Source, I might be the only fan that is happy about Duncan having a child. After all the **** he has lost and been through the entire series/movies it's about time something actually good happend to him.
I figured since we'd never see a conclusion on who the final Immortal/winner is, that this was probally the best route to go with.
One thing I wanted to see was a 2nd season for Raven now that Wolfe is an Immortal.