Hey guys! Have I missed anything that's happening in the forums?!

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I'm not sure how long I've been gone from the forums of HJU, but, did I actually missed anything that's been happening while I was gone for a while?!
 
I mostly lurk around here. I think Real Life has swallowed up a good chunk of people that used to be here all day, every day.

But I still here. ;)
 
Nope. The more troll-free the place the less activity there is. Pros and cons to everything I suppose.

As of the time of this writing there was a live event of the cast of Dino Super Charge introducing the cast of Ninja Steel. I suspect that MAY cause a bit of activity here?
 
Well that sucks. Apparently the actor who plays Koda, and the actor who will play the blue Ninja Steel ranger, are brothers in real life. Not even THAT is worth a thread or two?

I thought that was awesome. Just lurking here as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top