Im not straight but my boyfriend is
That's AWESOME!! too bad I'm not in it more. Guess that means I have to get my ass into chat more often! ;)

The last time I downloaded IRC, it totally messed up my computer.

It sucks, because I want to do that chat thing.

It's Judgement Time!
I remember back when we first started the HJU IRC channel and like only 4 of us would be on it. Oh but NOW people are on it.

The last time I downloaded IRC, it totally messed up my computer.

It sucks, because I want to do that chat thing.

What version did you grab? If you ever wanted to try again I'd try the latest version of Sysreset:

http://sysreset.com/

It's the IRC Client me and from the Screenshot I have seen, Merc use, along with some other members, so it's pretty stable unless your PC is like Ages old.

GrnPyschoGarren said:
I remember back when we first started the HJU IRC channel and like only 4 of us would be on it. Oh but NOW people are on it.

Hey most of the people in the Chat now weren't even around when the first HJU Channel was around/Didn't know how to use IRC then. We aren't going to win any point for originality, but I know I would of actually been in the Channel had I been around.

KeithRanger said:
Can we get the info and instructions we'll need to sign into this IRC thingie?

Sure, Tell me if you need any help if what I give you is too confusing.

When you go to enter a server, make sure you select the RIZON: Random Server option from IRC Server menu (No need to select a specific Network and Server unless you are really hardcore). Then once you are connected with your Nicks, just enter the room #henshinjustice.

What version did you grab? If you ever wanted to try again I'd try the latest version of Sysreset:

http://sysreset.com/

It's the IRC Client me and from the Screenshot I have seen, Merc use, along with some other members, so it's pretty stable unless your PC is like Ages old.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Okay, I have it downloaded, now I forget if/how I'm supposed to set it up.

I didn't have the older one for very long.