Henshin Justice Unlimited T-Shirts - Ready for Ordering!

Keith Justice

New Member
Represent, bitches! :buttrock:

Here's the link:
http://www.cafepress.com/henshinjustice

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, as you can see the t-shirt is still a bit jacked. I've asked Ragelion and dmario for a few other designs. But, Bruce himself will be snagging himself a shirt from here and the RangerBoard, so I thought I'd hook him up.

Could anyone enlarge dmario's logo so that it would look right on a t-shirt, upload it and then I'll get the final products ready.

Thanks! :thumbs:
 
I'm so bad at this, it's crazy.

Use your best judgement.

You see how big it is now, and how the t-shirt looks. Go bigger so it looks right, then I'll upload it and make them available to anyone who wants one.
 
The rest of you, feel free to design some and I'll pick the ones I like and appriciate the ones I don't pick from the bottom of my heart and apologize for not using them.

Just on liscensed images.

I for one would like a HENSHINJUSTICE, ROCK ON! t-shirt using some of our emoticons.
 
Yeah man, get the logo blown up and I'll be ordering one next weekend. Love it though, I've loved that logo ever since dmario showed it to us! Pure homeage to Deka! (Just in case anyone here hasn't realised XD)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top