Henshin Justice Unlimited Music Video

redphoenixfire

Rising from the Ashes
Ok I havnt put it on you tube yet but I made a music video for this board.

Its like over 15 min so get some popcorn and your favorite fizzy beverage. It should be on there by thursday or friday
 
Ok I got some bad news for the video. It's too long to save onto my computer. So I got to divide into three diffrent parts. NOt sure when It will be on youtube though.
 
redphoenixfire said:
Ok I got some bad news for the video. It's too long to save onto my computer. So I got to divide into three diffrent parts. NOt sure when It will be on youtube though.
Well if you're saving it with Windows Movie Maker then it would take long. I can remember saving some half hour episodes with it and I had to leave my coputer onm overnight to save it.

Oh, and since your video is 15 minutes long, you can't upload it onto YouTube because they don't allow longer than 10 minutes. May as well put it on MegaUpload maybe!! :thumbs:
 
Hmm.. a collection of Henshin Justice member's Avatars. Nice idea..

Aww, poor CyberDramon's avatar didn't get much showing didn't it!! Is it because of the foul language? :P
 
Rising Sun Ranger said:
Hmm.. a collection of Henshin Justice member's Avatars. Nice idea..

Aww, poor CyberDramon's avatar didn't get much showing didn't it!! Is it because of the foul language? :P

No because it was like a second long
 
Real good news! The last 4 parts of the video are done and I'm about to put them on youtube

P.S. If some of you dont see your avatars and you changed them its because i got them a while back
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top